|oh the bliss of sb2k6 in atown...i love it.
||[Mar. 14th, 2006|11:42 pm]
|||||jimmy eat world, a sunday||]|
can i just say im eating ninja turtles fruit snacks. yeah i thought they were awesome too. so far my spring break has been as follows: welcome to my life of youth trips (this one was workcrew at sharp top aka one of the coolest places ever), then working at the wing, wild wing that is, followed by the next 48 hours of me forgetting what day it was because time seems to be moving slow or not at all, but somehow its already tuesday night... i love being able to sit on my porch and eat cereal and not worry about where i have to be next, go running for the first time in weeks, get my hair cut, chill, have breakfast movie nights, play pacman 2 player, and of course update the lj. yeah right, you didnt think this was actually a real post did you?? this is starting out as a really cool break. thank you jesus.
now on to the lameness that is lj...
sb 2k6 atown style...
1. Spell your middle name backwards: htebazile
2. Story behind your first name: my mom collects china called "aynsley" china. thats right, im named after a plate.
3. When's your birthday? 7.31.84
4. Where do you live: athens and lawrenceville
5. Wallet: its shiny coppery from target.
6. Eyes: brown
7. Toothbrush: blue and white with the textured-y bristles
8. Jewelry Worn Daily: sometimes earrings, leather around my neck, my africa bead bracelet and the garage sale bracelet
9. Cell Phone: ghetto
10. Pillow Cover Right Now: orange
11. Car: holly the honda
12. Bedroom: extremely messy
13. Sunglasses: yes, a must while driving and sometimes for other fashion purposes
14. Shampoo: my hairdresser claudio yells at me bc i use herbal essences
15. Cologne and/or Perfume: burberry brit (perfume)
16. CD in stereo right now: jimmy eat world (actually its on my computer)
17. Piercings:just ears but i like nose
18. What you are wearing now? af sweatpants, tshirt
19. Wishing: i wasnt lame and doing this survey
20. Wanting: not much
21. What Are You Doing After This: going to sleep glorious sleep and sleeping in. who knows maybe ill go crazy and sleep past 9
22. If You Could Get Away with It and Murder Anyone, Who Would It Be and why: thats a sick question. but it makes me think about ppl like osama. im not gonna lie. but i still wouldnt do it.
23. Person You Wish You Could See Right Now: hm..i feel like im in middle school with that one.
24. Your Favorite Movie: pride and predjudice right now.
25. Something You're Looking Forward To In the Coming Week: doing a whole lot of nothing. believe me thats amazing.
26. Something You Just Ate: besides the ninja turtle fruit snacks i had an amazingly unhealthy "dinner" of cheese eggs, country ham, orange sweet rolls, and poptarts. yeah im the fat kid.
27. Something You Are Deathly Afraid of: staying at home alone. but im conquering that hopefully this week.
28. Do You Like Candles: yes
29. Do You Like Incense: only on wednesdays
30. Do You Like the Taste of Blood: seriously thats the dumbest question ive ever seen on one of these
31. Do You Believe In Love: yes very much so.
32. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight: i dont really know.
33. Are You In Love?: with jesus. so cliche. but so true.
34. Do You Believe In Heaven?: heck yes i do.
35. Do You Believe In God: yes.
36. Do You Have a Tattoo? soon.
37. If You Could Eat Something Right Now, What Would It Be? im not very hungry, but im gonna go with something i cant eat every day like ritter sport peppermint chocolate (we used to eat it all the time in slovakia hence the weight gain over that summer for all of us haha)
38. Are You Addicted To Myspace: nope thank goodness i think it would be easy to be
39. Can You Eat with Chopsticks? yeah im asian at heart
40. What's Your Favorite Coin: quarters duh. then dimes. but nickels and pennies, what a waste of space.
41. What Are Some of Your Favorite Candies: sour patch kids, m&ms, those cadbury chocolate eggs that have the candy coating (not the gross gooey kind)
42. Favorite Soda: vanilla or cherry coke
43. What's One Thing You Wish You Could Understand Better: God
44. If You Could Turn Back Time, What Would You Change? prob nothing bc thats crazy to try and think about how everything would be different
45. If You Were Given a Gazillion Dollars, What's One Thing You Would Buy?: africa so i could fricken get rid of their crap govt and rebel losers.
46. Can You Cook?: poptarts and grilled cheese. ok, maybe a few other things.
47. Are You Shy Around Your Crush?: no just awkward. welcome to my life.
48. Favorite Flower: daisies and tulips.
49. Do You Know What It Feels Like To Be In Love: besides jesus, no.
50. Would You Sacrifice Your Favorite Possession For Your Best Friend: yeah. i mean i dont think i even have a favorite possession. but if i did and i wouldnt sacrifice it thatd be pretty lame.